YOGA THROUGH MY CAMERA LENS – ALIGNMENT WITH THE UNIVERSE
*updating the content
In 2018, I decided that is time to focus only on photography and I started a project called Yoga Through My Camera Lens ( YTMCL).
With this project, I want to show the world the beauty and the connection between love and respect connected with the religious part when it is aligned with the power of the universe.
This is an ongoing project.
* if you are a yoga teacher and you are living in The Netherlands send me a message and let’s have a collaboration.
So far I would like to thank you and give credit
- Lotte ( https://www.instagram.com/lotteyogamsterdam/ )
- Anna Dukhanina( https://www.instagram.com/anna_dukhanina/)
- Viorela Baluta (https://www.instagram.com/georgivio.gv/)
- Carolina Dorell (https://www.instagram.com/carolinadorell)
- Kyra Walhof (https://www.instagram.com/zensaties/)
- Kamini Change (https://www.instagram.com/kaminichance_yoga/)
- Romy V (https://www.instagram.com/romyjasmijn/
- Romy A (https://www.instagram.com/romyaardse/
- School voor Yogasana’s (http://www.schoolvooryogasanas.nl/)
- Marcus (https://www.instagram.com/marcconnected/
- Rick Sessink (https://www.instagram.com/ricksessink/)
- Albert Garcia Ordinas (https://www.instagram.com/albertgarciaordinas/)
- Masha Amburg (https://www.instagram.com/masha_amburg/)